Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yay!

One last reminder about our first activity! I'm actually super excited about it (which is strange for me due to a horrible case of social anxiety)! Have you ever played Catch Phrase? We'll be playing it. Why? Because its crazy and you can't help but laugh!

Brush up on your Property Solutions trivia, because there may be a game or two involving some.

Desserts will all be fat free and healthy! ...NOT. They will be yummy and probably full of calories, but don't let that stop you from coming, cause there will also be ice water.

Leave your work behind, your kiddies at home, and come get to know everyone!

Oh, and I'm serious about Johnny Hanna, my husband, babysitting for people who can't find a sitter. He'll be here with my kids, whats a few more? OR, if your husband is opposed to watching the kids alone, he can bring them to our house, watch the BYU game with Johnny, and let the kids play. (email me if you're interested in that option lpaigehanna@gmail.com)

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come tonight but I'm not feeling well. I'm really bumbed because it sounds fun. I hope you have a good time. I'll have to meet you all at the next get together. Jen Meeks

    ReplyDelete