Friday, April 8, 2011

1st Book Club Meeting!

Our first book club meeting will be next week, Thursday April 14th at 8:00 pm. It will be at my house. The address if 503 North Orem Blvd, Orem UT 84057. We are on the North side of the complex and we are upstairs, #503. You can park anywhere that isn't covered. You can pick your five suggestions from any genre you want and we'll see what everyone likes. If you can't be there but would like to be involved you can post your suggestions on google groups or email me directly at kelliradmall@gmail.com. Also, after the meeting I will post a list of what we have chosen. I've never been part of a book club, so bear with me:) Also, I don't know if you saw the info for Amber's Mary Kay event for Breast Cancer Research, but I believe it starts at 7:00, so if you wanted to make it both I think it would be possible. See ya there! Kelli Radmall

No comments:

Post a Comment