Monday, April 25, 2011

Friday Play Date

Hello Everyone!  I just wanted to update you all on our Monthly Play Date for the month of April.  Friday April 29th
We are going to play at,........




It's going to be SUPER fun!  Property Solutions will pay for one Adult and any children of Employees, to get into the Zoo.  We will meet at 3:00, and bounce until we are too tired to do so anymore!  
(We aren't going to get a room, because you can only reserve it for 45 minutes at a time)
We will try and congregate in a corner, so the moms can hang out.  
Please RSVP by either leave a comment on here or email me at 
AmandaMRobbins@gmail.com
(if this time doesn't work, we could move it to more in the morning at like 10,.. let me know with your RSVP)
{I just realized that may interfere with the Royal Wedding  ;) }

2 comments:

  1. We will be there! One adult and 3 kids. 4 years, 2 years, and 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity and I will be there-either time works for me.

    ReplyDelete