Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book Club


Hey girls! I am thinking of having the first meeting for the book club
next week on Thurs April 14th. If this day works for ya'll then we
will have the book club on the second Thursday of each month.

I think
we should get together and talk about what types of books we would
like to read and we can plan the books for the next six months or so.
I was thinking I would have everyone bring a list of 5 book
suggestions for the club and we can collaborate and figure out some
good things to read!

I will either have our first meeting at my condo
in Orem or at my Mom's house in Provo depending on how many people
would like to come. I will provide some sort of snack or treat. Please
let me know if you would be able and interested in coming and I
will send out the final plans. If this day doesn't work for you, let
me know so we can schedule a day when a lot of us can come. You can RSVP by leaving a comment here,
or emailing housewives@propertysolutions.com

Thanks!

Kelli Radmall

No comments:

Post a Comment